2 salmon filet 🐠
2 lbs fresh spinach (rinsed and drained)
2 large vine ripe tomatoes
1 garlic bulb (finely chopped)
1 tbsp spinach
1 cup organic coconut milk 🥥 🥛
1 tbsp butter
Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
1/2 lemon (juiced)
- Preheat your oven to 375 F
- Rinse of the salmon with cold water.
- Squeeze freeze lemon juice onto the fish
- Season the fish with pink himalayan sea salt, pepper, and cajun seasoning. A thin layer of each.
- While the fish is marinating rinse off your spinach, chop up you garlic and tomatoes and place each of them in their own dish.
- Warm up a large frying pan on medium high heat until the inside of the pan is hot.
- Add extra virgin olive oil to the pan until the oil starts to ripple. The rippling lets you know the oil is hot enough.
- In the large frying pan, pan fry the flesh side of the salmon for about 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. The skin of the salmon should be facing up. Once the salmon is browned, turn the salmon over with the skin now facing down. Turn the heat down.
- Baste a small caste iron skillet with olive oil. Then place each of the salmon fillets in the skillet with the skin facing down. Cook the salmon for 10-15 minutes depending on how thick your salmon is cut. Do not overcook the salmon.
- Add butter to the large pan. Turn the heat back up to medium.
- Saute your garlic for a few minutes. Then add the tomatoes and saute them for a few minutes. Lastly add the spinach to the pan and saute them for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 can of your coconut milk.
- By this time your salmon should be done. Add your salmon to the frying pan with the skin side down.
- Take a picture of all your hard work!