- 32 oz strawberries (cut of the caps)
- 2 pints of black berries
- 2 pints of blue berries
- 2 pints of raspberries
- 2 large boxes of Jello instant vanilla
- 16 oz cool whip
- 2 cups Land O Lakes fat free half and half
- 1 box of Duncan Hines Classic Golden Butter Cake Mix – cook as directed, then cut half of the cake into small cubes
- Prepare the pudding using 4 cups of cold Land O Lakes fat free half and half. Make sure you blend the pudding using a hand mixer for exactly 2 minutes. Refrigerate.
- Bake the Duncan Hines Cake as directed. A store bought yellow cake or pound cake will suffice, if you do not want to bake.
- Rinse each type of berry separately. Remove any bad berries. Do not mix the berries.
- Remove the caps from the strawberries. Cut the strawberries in half, length wise (optional).
- Allow the berries to dry.
- Place a single layer of 1 square inch cubes of cakes on the bottom of a clear glass bowl
- Add a 1 inch layer of pudding onto of the cake
- Add a 1 inch layer of whip cream onto of the pudding
- Add each of your berries on top of the pudding.
- Repeat steps 6-10 until you have filled up your bowl.