I absolutely love epic mascara. It curls, separates, lengthens and volumizes my lashes. The formula is non-clumpy. To get the most out of your mascara: (1) start at the line and add a thin coat of epic mascara to the tips of your lash line. Roll and wiggle the mascara wand as you apply it to your lash. (2) Make sure you allow the mascara to dry before you add another coat. (3) for the second coat, add mascara from the mid lash to the tops. Take your epic mascara game to another level with supporting products such as lash serum and lash primer. Epic Photo Gallery: http://bit.ly/EpicMascaraResults
Get your epic today: http://bit.ly/glamamortherapy
- Lime fruit contains more Vitamin C than mandarin oranges or golgi berries. The Vitamin C helps to gently exfoliate or remove dead skin.
- Lime fruit facilitates the absorption of vital ingredients into the skin and improves skin hydration.
- Helps to heal acne, minimizes premature aging of the skin.
- Finger lime breaks up the glue-like substance that holds dead skin together. This interruption of keratinization helps to reduce oil build up, acne, wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
- Finger Lime supports the production of a protein, namely collagen, that promotes glowing, vibrant, healthy and youthful looking skin.. Collagen provides elasticity to the skin. As you get older collagen production declines and this results the appearance of fine lines, loose skin and dryness.
Younique’s oil control mask contains lime fruit. Shop here>>> https://tinyurl.com/y44dcyh6
- 2lbs of Red Snapper (split down the middle)
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Sea Salt
- Roasted Garlic
- Smoked Paprika
- Chipotle Powder (optional)
- Fresh Herbs (Thyme, Rosemary)
- Pesto (Green Bell Peppers, Red Bell Peppers, Yellow Onions, Ginger)
- 4 medium to large avocados
- 1/2 to 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- garlic powder (optional)
- Bragg’s Amino Acids to taste
- 1/4 – 1/2 bunch of cilantro (finely chopped, optional)
- 1-2 vine ripened tomatoes (cubed, optional)
- Smash the avocados with a fork.
- Add the first four ingredients, then blend with a hand mixer for a smooth texture.
- For variation, add fresh cilantro and tomatoes
- 32 oz strawberries (cut of the caps)
- 2 pints of black berries
- 2 pints of blue berries
- 2 pints of raspberries
- 2 large boxes of Jello instant vanilla
- 16 oz cool whip
- 2 cups Land O Lakes fat free half and half
- 1 box of Duncan Hines Classic Golden Butter Cake Mix – cook as directed, then cut half of the cake into small cubes
- Prepare the pudding using 4 cups of cold Land O Lakes fat free half and half. Make sure you blend the pudding using a hand mixer for exactly 2 minutes. Refrigerate.
- Bake the Duncan Hines Cake as directed. A store bought yellow cake or pound cake will suffice, if you do not want to bake.
- Rinse each type of berry separately. Remove any bad berries. Do not mix the berries.
- Remove the caps from the strawberries. Cut the strawberries in half, length wise (optional).
- Allow the berries to dry.
- Place a single layer of 1 square inch cubes of cakes on the bottom of a clear glass bowl
- Add a 1 inch layer of pudding onto of the cake
- Add a 1 inch layer of whip cream onto of the pudding
- Add each of your berries on top of the pudding.
- Repeat steps 6-10 until you have filled up your bowl.
SWEET POTATO 🍠 MEDALLIONS
ingredients: olive oil, cumin, smoked paprika, cinnamon, nutmeg
sea salt, fresh herbs (cilantro, parsly), pure maple syrup.
I also add a special ingredient I reveal in my cooking video.
bake 375F for 40 minutes
catch the replay >>> https://tinyurl.com/yy3vzut9