2 salmon filet 🐠
2 lbs fresh spinach (rinsed and drained)
2 large vine ripe tomatoes
1 garlic bulb (finely chopped)
1 tbsp spinach
1 cup organic coconut milk 🥥 🥛
1 tbsp butter
Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
1/2 lemon (juiced)
- Preheat your oven to 375 F
- Rinse of the salmon with cold water.
- Squeeze freeze lemon juice onto the fish
- Season the fish with pink himalayan sea salt, pepper, and cajun seasoning. A thin layer of each.
- While the fish is marinating rinse off your spinach, chop up you garlic and tomatoes and place each of them in their own dish.
- Warm up a large frying pan on medium high heat until the inside of the pan is hot.
- Add extra virgin olive oil to the pan until the oil starts to ripple. The rippling lets you know the oil is hot enough.
- In the large frying pan, pan fry the flesh side of the salmon for about 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. The skin of the salmon should be facing up. Once the salmon is browned, turn the salmon over with the skin now facing down. Turn the heat down.
- Baste a small caste iron skillet with olive oil. Then place each of the salmon fillets in the skillet with the skin facing down. Cook the salmon for 10-15 minutes depending on how thick your salmon is cut. Do not overcook the salmon.
- Add butter to the large pan. Turn the heat back up to medium.
- Saute your garlic for a few minutes. Then add the tomatoes and saute them for a few minutes. Lastly add the spinach to the pan and saute them for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 can of your coconut milk.
- By this time your salmon should be done. Add your salmon to the frying pan with the skin side down.
- Take a picture of all your hard work!
I recognized his smile. Instantly, it makes me smile. It’s not something he shares very often or with everyone. It became infectious because I wanted to make him smile more and more. I could finally let down my “hard” armor. But when he hurts; I hurt. I don’t want him to hurt so when we have disagreements, we both push past ourselves and talk things out. And sometimes we have to repeat ourselves in different ways so we can understand one another. We talk different languages at times even though we both speak English. We just push through the misunderstandings. For me, there is something about that warm feeling I have inside for him that I want to cherish and treasure. More later….
Feel encouraged to share excerpts of your budding love story below. Or share how you are going to reignite that old flame.
Free samples available upon request. Send your address and the words #yoursandonlyyours. More info here >>> https:// goo.gl/8u3SvZ
❤Get 2 fragrances and receive a Younique fountain pen.
❤Get all three fragrances and receive a Younique fountain pen and scarf.
❤Available fragrances: Passionately Yours, Yours & Only Yours and Dreaming.
She did not really care for fragrances for herself. But she knows I love to smell perfume on her. Now she has three different perfumes and asked me which one do I love the best. I love Passionately Yours. Perfume is like an aphrodisiac. It gives me a nose-gasm each and every time. Fellas, you must get this perfume for your woman. Click here for more information >>> https://goo.gl/TPnSxd
3 cups of fresh watermelon
1/2 frozen banana sliced* (optional)
1 1/2 cup of frozen blue berries*
all natural raw honey from trader joes (optional)
1. Add the watermelon to the blender. Blend at high speed. You may need a spoon to gently push the watermelon closer to the blades
2. Blend in the sliced half banana
3. Blend in the blue berries
4. Add 2 tsp of honey (optional)