Baked Buffalo Sirachi Wings
1 Family Pack of Chicken
2 TBSP Tone’s Cajun Seasoning
2 TBSP garlic powder
2 TBSP McCormick’s Grill Mates Montreal Chicken
2 TBSP Italian Garlic Seasoning
2 tsp of smoked paprika
1 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp chipotle chili powder
1/2 cup 365 Wholefoods organic butter milk dressing
1/4 cup sirachi sauce
1/2 cup apple cider
1/2 fresh lemon juice
sea salt to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Marinate the wings in the apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and sea salt
3. Season both sides of your chicken wings with your spices
4. Place the wings a gallon zip lock bag then add your sirachi sauce and buttermilk. Of course if you are on a dairy free diet then omit the buttermilk. I imagine you could replace the buttermilk with coconut milk.
4. Place the wings in a baking pan, add about 1/2 cup of water.
5. Cover the pan with aluminum foil then bake the chicken for 1 hour for 60 minutes.
6. Pour off the juice. You may want to save the juice in a mason jar with the lid and store in the freezer. This juice may be used for a soup dish later on in the week. You could eat the wings like this but I like my wings well done with a slight crisp because it reminds me of fried chicken wings.
7. Bake your chicken for another 30 minutes at 375 degrees F.
8. Broil your chicken for another 5-10 minutes at 450 degrees F.
If you are cooking more than a family pack of wings you will need to cook bake the wings longer. Start with 20 minutes for every pound of meat then bake until the chicken is done. Then proceed with step 7 then 8. If you are just freakin love sauce, then add more sirachi and buttemilk ranch dressing right before you broil the chicken.