6 inches of ginger
1. Slice up ginger
2. Add 1 cup of alkaline or distilled water to a blender
3. Blend up the ginger
4. Add 32 ounces water to a pot.
5. Add the ginger puree to the pot. Cover the pot.
6. Bring the water to a rapid boil.
7. Allow the tea to steep for 20-30 minutes.
8. Add 4 ounces of the hot ginger tea to a cup, then boost with fresh squeezed lemon juice. I typically use the juice of 1/4-1/2 lemon.
9. Sweeten to taste with raw honey.
10. The ginger tea may be strong so dilute it with water as needed.
Disclaimer: If you are sick, see your healhcare provider but take a proactive role in your wellness.
For more tips join >>> Wholistically Improve You
Blog >>> wholisticallyimproveyou.com